Create professional and inexpensive real estate website with all the ingredients of a successful property listing.
Create a business listing website to strengthen your reputation and let end users and potential businesses find you.
Reach us for a social media platform to gather like-minded people by integrating new networking possibilities and engaging interfaces.
App Landing Page
Create a single page website that represents your apps and give your marketing campaigns a landing page.
Web Development Cycle
Any website or app development begins with planning which includes research, analysis and utilizing references.
Twitchtime heavily focuses on requirement specification stage which allow us to deliver the project on time and in budget.
We still believe in beginning designs with paper sketching, creating versions of mockups and wireframes to meet client’s requirements.
We begin the development according to the proposed plan and timeline, following the sequence of tasks and milestones.
Through monthly payments, our company establishes a dedicated team to maintain your project on a continuing basis.
This is the final stage of our website and app development process and also our favorite part.
QA engineers make sure we provide a stable version of the build/update to the client to review.
All the work is carried out by our team of in-house web developers.
The PM sets the rhythm for all team members and takes up all the management.
- Brings ideas, consult clients for any queries
- Gives updates and reports on project progress
- Manages timeline and milestone
- Acts as a representative for any project
The architect sets up the roadmap for any development project and components’ interconnection with each functionalities.
- Creates agile development structure
- Suggest scalable database and relevant technologies
- Controls code quality and scalability
- Manages unpredicted changes and risks
The Designer comes up with a design that attracts the end users and motivates them to stay on your website.
- Create unique custom designs to match your requirements
- Follows industry trends and design guidelines
- Pixel perfect and user-friendly designs
The Coder brings the design concept t life and give final appearance of the website.
- SEO friendly code structure & organization
- Responsive layout
- Cross browser compatibility
Our backend developer stays in the backstage and makes the magic happen.
- Create dynamic backend for content management
- Keeps to all the security standards
- Follows latest technologies
- Troubleshoots and debugs all the functionalities
- Builds stable backend
The front-end developer adds the effects to the front end and ensures all the UI elements responds properly.
- Follows framework structures
- Optimizes website for fast loading and smooth access
- Design mobile based interactive features
- Builds reusable code and libraries for future use
QUALITY CONTROL EXPERT
The QC Expert hunts down for bugs and crashes that appear in execution.
QUALITY CONTROL EXPERT
- Handles security & functional testing
- Run tests across multiple devices and platforms
- Attentive to design & development issues
- Provides consultation
The Sys Engineer provides favorable environment for your website after delivery.
- Handles post devops
- Integrates hosting and cloud solutions
- Executes load testing for performance analysis
- Creates a scalable server infrastructure